News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

I'm not trying to be absent on the site....

Started by Latimeria, January 28, 2021, 04:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

...but between the crappy weather, poor tides, poor fishing, and lack of general interest during this pandemic, I'm not sure what to post or can find anything to.  I'm hoping to try some trout fishing soon, but need to get my fix before I lose my mind.

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

I've got lots of nice catches to post. I'm just holding back.

jrodda

I really hoped my croakers would be enough to hold everyone over til March or so.

But apparently not!

Latimeria

Quote from: sasquatch on January 28, 2021, 05:25:36 PM

I'm not sure what you're up to...  lol

Latimeria

Quote from: jrodda on January 28, 2021, 11:12:10 PM
I really hoped my croakers would be enough to hold everyone over til March or so.

But apparently not!

Best post I saw all month!   ;D

sasquatch

Quote from: Latimeria on January 29, 2021, 05:20:41 AM

Doing my best not to lure you out of rehab. Rest assured they are noteworthy. 😀

xjchad

Quote from: sasquatch on January 29, 2021, 10:07:18 AM
Quote from: Latimeria on January 29, 2021, 05:20:41 AM

Doing my best not to lure you out of rehab. Rest assured they are noteworthy. 😀

LoL! That's messed up Steve!  ;D ;D

vdisney

I'm here Tom, still cooking and walking with my dad.  We're still hitting the pier once or twice a week, I'll start posting reports from them.  Hope your shoulder is recovering on schedule..................... Verne
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

KogaHead

If you don't post every month someone will delete you you pancake eating MFer. :) ;) :D ;D :o 8)
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Tim524

Come up to my house and we can share pain Meds. and battle scars ;D ;D ;D Mongo would love to meet you  and we can sit on the boat and pretend we are fishing;D ;D ;D

Latimeria

Quote from: Tim524 on February 07, 2021, 06:37:50 PM
Come up to my house and we can share pain Meds. and battle scars ;D ;D ;D Mongo would love to meet you  and we can sit on the boat and pretend we are fishing;D ;D ;D

hahaha, that sounds like a blast!  I've been back to work on light duty, otherwise I would have set up camp at your place already.

Latimeria

Quote from: KogaHead on February 07, 2021, 08:09:54 AM
If you don't post every month someone will delete you you pancake eating MFer. :) ;) :D ;D :o 8)

Fishbum already tried pruning Tommy and I from SCSF last summer.  Apparently him and John wanted us gone.