News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Story drops tomorrow...

Started by Latimeria, March 11, 2021, 07:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

A while ago, Spencer dropped me a message with some pictures from one of his recent fishing trips.  He's writing up a story tomorrow for his FB page, but I'll share a picture with you a day early and share the story tomorrow after he puts it out to the public.

Here's a teaser pic...

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

xjchad

spideyjg

Latimeria

Latimeria

I'm sorry guys for the delay, but the acquisition of the company I work for has been a crazy ride and there is no end in sight.  I promise to write up the story tomorrow (Saturday), but here is a picture of the (USA) caught Arapaima! 

He said I could post something today, but I'm also just waiting on what information he is okay/not okay with me for the write up.  in either case, I won't have time tonight, but will do it justice tomorrow!

Damn... I realize it's not Guyana, but caught in the lower 48!

xjchad

I figured.  With all the exotics in Florida.  Read that there was a dead one found down there recently too.

jrodda