News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

I hate F'en Mondays

Started by KogaHead, March 15, 2021, 08:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KogaHead

Pool pump took a sh!t

Laptop went tits up

Asshole Chase keeps declining my Debit card for no F'en reason, waiting on tackle warehouse order

Trip to Dentist for check up, need wisdom teeth pulled, at least i got nice set of tits rubbed in my face

Work sucked d!ck, cannot staff the contract work i secured so very overworked and no douche bags willing to help

Come on Tuesday you motherf@cker

2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

sasquatch

Six things on one day. Could have been one a day and ruined a whole week. You got lucky.

jrodda

Quote from: sasquatch on March 15, 2021, 09:18:47 PM
Six things on one day. Could have been one a day and ruined a whole week. You got lucky.

What a beautiful perspective :D

vdisney

Quote from: KogaHead on March 15, 2021, 08:35:06 PM
Trip to Dentist for check up, need wisdom teeth pulled, at least i got nice set of tits rubbed in my face

Now that's a plus   ;D
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

Quote from: vdisney on March 16, 2021, 03:39:23 AM
Quote from: KogaHead on March 15, 2021, 08:35:06 PM

Now that's a plus   ;D

It's not a plus for us, but it is for him when his dental assistant looks like this with his moobs to rub in his face.   ;D

You can't catch them from your computer chair.