News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

SNBF-XIV Pictures

Started by Latimeria, April 11, 2021, 05:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

I would do a write up, but nothing really exciting to tell.  I will say the morning was nice but getting crowded early.  I wasn't fishing because of my shoulder, but Sasquatch had a pair of Bat Rods out.  Barely anything going on until  about 10:30-12:00 when he picked up 3 more bats to his single one at the starting gun.  Crazy how they were biting with the sun straight up and in crystal clear boat trafficed waters.

We moved over to FI after that and there is a line on SeaWorld drive to the 5.  Apparently, SeaWorld was open to 50% capacity and all of the rides were open.

Fiesta was a mad house.  I'm pretty sure it was more packed on the island than any Over The Line weekend!

Sasquatch won with a 49" fat-preggo bat!

Other festivities of the evening.

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

skrilla

Congrats SD. Looked like it came with free entertainment.

jrodda

I'm sure Steve was flanked by all those nuggets after he landed the winning bat. Congrats guys, looks like you had a lot of fun.

KogaHead

2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Tim524

Great time, hope the Bats become abundant like years past :-\ :-\

vdisney

I'm more than a little jealous, looks like you guys had a blast
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

Quote from: vdisney on April 19, 2021, 04:11:54 PM
I'm more than a little jealous, looks like you guys had a blast

It's always fun packing in on the island even though the fishing has been tough as hell the past 4 or more years. 
You can't catch them from your computer chair.