News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

4/29 Report

Started by 1morecast, April 30, 2021, 07:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1morecast

I was able to do a little surf fishing last night and it was good to put the gear back into action. Fished from 8-11pm with the incoming tide. The conditions were amazing there was no salad, strong current or big waves. Unfortunately, there were no grinners either.  :'( The water was still a little cold which is odd for the late spring season, the bioluminescence on the crashing waves is pretty amazing. I wonder if we are going to have the same level of algae growth we had last year? Bait was coming back missing or picked clean, so lots of small critters out there. I should bring the small stick, but I'm just too lazy to carry two rods.  ;) Hopefully I can put one on the board soon.

2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

sasquatch

Basically my results lately.

Tim524

You gotta spit on your bait ;D

vdisney

Been slow, but at least we're saving on bait   ;D
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect