News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Birthday Tan NVC 6/29

Started by jrodda, June 29, 2021, 07:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrodda

Used all my juice yesterday so I wanted to just sit and catch a tan at the beach today. Brought the shark rod. Soaked some kinda-trash mackerel and bat ray while I soaked up sun. Warm, pretty much no wind, 2-3' waves, and plenty of weeds to go around. Rig broke off at the braid, felt bad that so much junk was somewhere in relatively shallow water, but thankfully caught it a couple hours later. Couldn't go far with a 7oz sputnik! I saw some beans splashing the skinny every now and then, and got a glimpse of one solid specimen. Wasn't clear enough water to sight fish them so I never went to grab my telescoping spinning rod out of the car. Fed a seagull a piece of ray. I think today would have been a better day than yesterday to be on the boat. Gotta charge up my time machine.

Good day.

vdisney

Happy Birthday my brother........I have no idea where the sharks went   :(
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

Happy Birthday Boss!  That's one thing I haven't done since my shoulder surgery and looks like I might need my batteries charged on the sand.

Thanks for the post!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

Happy  Birthday, nice way to chill , How many candles this year ? ;D

jrodda

Thank you guys! Turned 26 this year. Still just a wee lad.

Tim524

Glad to see you being a hardcore fisherman at such a young age, venturing into open waters and living a great life, very cool 8) 8) I turned 27 again last week :o :o Time flies , enjoy !!!

skrilla