News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Just a fun Poll!

Started by Latimeria, March 07, 2015, 07:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which County is going to win the SNBF VIII event?

San Diego (Currently 4-peat Champs)
2 (50%)
Orange County (Currently 1 victory)
0 (0%)
Los Angeles County (Currently 1 victory)
1 (25%)
Ventura County (Only second time entered)
0 (0%)
Santa Barbara County (First entry in SNBF)
1 (25%)
Team NorCal (Wanted in last year, but got the crew for this year)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: March 08, 2015, 08:34:52 AM

Latimeria

Well, if things are slow and you want to have a little fun in a guessing game, then feel free to vote.  This is just to have fun and to see who has the most people monitoring this site during the event!  Good luck everyone!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

raychavez91

Hearts with LA. There haven't bin a lot of bats coming through at the cave...but they've all bin contenders, and it "seems" like Mission bay has slowed a bit..so I feel like it'll be a real close 1...

Latimeria

No bats this morning in MB so far... going to be a tough race as it looks like anyone who gets a night bite might take this thing!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

raychavez91

I'm just praying I can get it early and make the drive lol
Only other bummer is I thought next week was gonna be the batfight, so I was having a rod re-wrapped in preparation...so I'll be using the lighter longrods...lucky you guys...

Eric H

This is gona be an interesting one since all counties are hurting for bats. What happens if no one catches any? Maybe as little as a 30" could take it.. I'll be checking in tonight to see the outcome.

sasquatch

Thirty won't take it. 40 won't take it. Fifty might do it though.

sasquatch

By the way I voted SB. Beginners luck or something.