News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Bedroom Clock Rant

Started by Latimeria, August 11, 2021, 08:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

What the hell?  I wake up and see my clock says 4:30 and I usually leave for work between 4:00 and 4:15am so I jumped out of bed, got ready, and ran out the door.  Why didn't my alarm clock go off or did I sleep through it?  I get to work and see on my phone that it says 12:30am..... ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently the clock in the bedroom got unplugged and was re-plugged in (without correcting the time) to have a 4 hour difference.  Instead of staying at work, I drove home for 3 hours more sleep, but should have stayed at work since I was wide awake at this point. 

Damn You HUMP DAY!!!!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Woke up the other day. Couldn't remember if it was Saturday or Sunday. Turns out it was Wednesday when I checked my phone.

KogaHead

Trust . . . but verify, especially at your age.

Laughed so hard my guts hurt.

Tom wins FUBAR award for the year.
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Tim524

jrodda

Im surprised you didn't check your phone or car clocks, that is an incredible mistake. Though I guess midnight looks just like 4:30. Totally wild.

Latimeria

Quote from: jrodda on August 11, 2021, 07:36:38 PM
Im surprised you didn't check your phone or car clocks, that is an incredible mistake. Though I guess midnight looks just like 4:30. Totally wild.

Everyone asked me that and I only have possible reasons why, but it's still all just excuses.  I just guess in my panic on only a few hours of sleep after taking Z-Quil and being over 50, well.... I guess that explains a lot.  lol

KogaHead

Old and stupid . . . a dangerous combination!!!
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Latimeria

I must have alarm PTSD now....  I've checked the phone and clock twice each of the last two mornings to make sure I wasn't duped again.  lol