News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Boat Shopping

Started by Tim524, August 28, 2021, 08:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim524

It sucks trying to buy a boat, new inventory is scarce ::) I am the touch, feel and smell type, I can't commit to something by looking at a brochure or watching a video......So frustrating :-\ 
They have the trailer in the yard, still needs some assembly and still waiting for the boat  :-\ Janie's black Suburban is going Bye Bye soon too ( I get a new boat and she gets a new Suburban ,that was the deal :D )  and the people on the boat were so happy seeing their new boat for the first time, hopefully that will be us real soon :)

Never seen a hitch like this before  :o

EZ Loader

vdisney

Totally stoked for you Tim, looking forward to pictures
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

Nice looking trailer, and that's a nice shot of the boat in the background!  I can't wait to see that boat on that trailer!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

jrodda

Feeling the stoke...can't wait to see the new sled.

KogaHead

2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)