News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

New Boat Motor Funds Depleted by 3:00am

Started by Latimeria, September 15, 2021, 09:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

So, woke up at 2:00 am to a crying cat.  Winds up it was my daughter's favorite cat with something seriously wrong with her and I wasn't getting out of bringing him into a pet emergency room.  I didn't even know there was such a thing.

Totally crystalized and blocked urinary tract that needs immediate surgery to save him...  I was like "Maybe time to euthanize"... Wife and Daughter were like "are we talking about you?"
Cat's only 3yo, and like a pet dog to her.  I'm over ruled as a minority vote and now have to deal with this cat is worth more than I am.

Hopefully my boat gets fixed soon as no one might ever see or hear from me again...

<insert half-fake giggle here>
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

KogaHead

Accidently leave the cat outside overnight . . . problem solved when you hear the coyotes.
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

sasquatch

Tim524

KogaHead

2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Latimeria

You can't catch them from your computer chair.