News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

The Curmudgeon

Started by Latimeria, September 22, 2021, 05:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

After almost 3 weeks, I just got an update.  The motors ECU is unfixable... so he ordered a new one.  Problem is it's back ordered and supposed to get there at the end of October or beginning of November.  The problem is this part might be stuck in this big shipping/cargo mess so it may be longer.

Well, I guess at best, it'll be ready for Trout Season..... with any luck....
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

jrodda

Quote from: Latimeria on October 18, 2021, 12:09:01 PM
After almost 3 weeks, I just got an update.  The motors ECU is unfixable... so he ordered a new one.  Problem is it's back ordered and supposed to get there at the end of October or beginning of November.  The problem is this part might be stuck in this big shipping/cargo mess so it may be longer.

Well, I guess at best, it'll be ready for Trout Season..... with any luck....

Feeling that. My new lower drive unit was "partially shipped" last week after 2 weeks on back order. No idea when it will be "completely shipped" so I'm spending my 3 days off per week staring at the wall and twiddling my thumbs.

Tim524

Hope this is the end of your troubles !

skrilla

I might know some Somalians that can help you out...

vdisney

Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect