News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Local Fish Age Brochure

Started by sasquatch, October 01, 2021, 12:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasquatch

Latimeria

That's really cool.  It's also basically saying that I caught a lot of old ass fish...  My Record mackerel would have been well over 10 years then.  lol
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

Cool chart 8) I've caught a few trees, never thought about the age, just my lost money  ;D ;D

jrodda

Quote from: Latimeria on October 01, 2021, 05:36:37 PM
That's really cool.  It's also basically saying that I caught a lot of old ass fish...  My Record mackerel would have been well over 10 years then.  lol

That's where my mind went. The Yoda of mackerels.

Interesting the way seabass taper off the way they do while living such a long life span. I'm sure a lot of rockfish species do the same. I wanna say it's either Yelloweye or Tiger Rockfish that have 100+yr old fish in living amongst their kin.