News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Fishing solo

Started by vdisney, October 02, 2021, 03:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdisney

Once a week my sister stays with my dad and I get to fish for a few hours.  This morning was my day to fish, it was a pretty good morning.  Even thought I'm 100% catch and release, I always smile when I hit that 22" mark.  Like the old saying goes, "close, but NO SMILE"  😂

Ended up with 5 halibut total and missed 4 takes, all on the long pause.  Wind three or fours times, then pause and twitch.  Nice to fish with the LC for a change, fish ran from 14" to 21"

Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

jrodda

That's a real nice morning you had there, good hearing you got out Verne.

Tim524

Excellent solo session, CONGRATS ! 8)

Latimeria

That's a hell of a Flatty session!  All on the long pause too... I might have to try a little more hard bait fishing in the surf.

Right on Verne and congrats!  Seems like the surf was some good medicine for the head and i need to get me some of that soon. 
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

vdisney

Quote from: Latimeria on October 03, 2021, 07:42:58 AMSeems like the surf was some good medicine for the head

It's literally the only break I get, otherwise it would be 24/7.  Thank God for my little sister   
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

KogaHead

Sweet session. No one would miss a Butt if you decided to reward yourself for takin' care of Dad.
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

skrilla

Wow putting on a clinic!

sasquatch

Pretty damn good numbers Verne.
Glad you got a chance to get out and have a little time to recharge.

Pinoyfisher

Very productive session Verne!! Can't complain!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

xjchad

Verne,
So glad to see you out on the sand for some fishing therapy!
Even more excited to see you cranking in halibut!  Congrats on a great session, you go them dialed in!