News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Alijos Rocks

Started by Latimeria, November 10, 2021, 05:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

My buddy Scott just sent me a pic of the 83# yellow on the Royal Star. His neighbor is Gerby who Captains the Royal Star (2nd ticket I think, but I can't remember.  I've only drank with him, but never really talked shop).

What a monster!

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

That is a great catch, he's going to be famous for a while in the fishing community 8) 8)

Latimeria

Quote from: Tim524 on November 10, 2021, 06:20:09 AM
That is a great catch, he's going to be famous for a while in the fishing community 8) 8)

The fresh shot of the yellowtail is key... too many people take dead fish shots which look terrible.

KogaHead

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! As big a my pecker.
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

KogaHead

"My buddy Scott just sent me a pic of the 83# yellow on the Royal Star. His neighbor is Gerby who Captains the Royal Star (2nd ticket I think, but I can't remember.  I've only drank with him, but never really talked shop)."

Such a classic statement, you have drank with everybody in SD Tom, pimps, perverts, drag queens, etc., and me.
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

jrodda

Wow, that's a good looking yellow.

Every now and then i like to look back at the pic of the 92#er caught at Guadalupe. This one on the Royal Star looks longer.

skrilla

That's a lot of kikkoman!

vdisney

Quote from: KogaHead on November 10, 2021, 08:10:27 AMSuch a classic statement, you have drank with everybody in SD Tom, pimps, perverts, drag queens, etc., and me.

;D
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

Quote from: KogaHead on November 10, 2021, 08:10:27 AM
Such a classic statement, you have drank with everybody in SD Tom, pimps, perverts, drag queens, etc., and me.

There was no need to add "and Me"... you covered that with the two previous descriptors.  LOL