News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Something Has to Break....

Started by Latimeria, December 27, 2021, 07:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KogaHead

Years ago a LA business owner was tired of gang bangers tagging his building.

He built a large tank on his roof with an elaborate system to spray liquid on the taggers.

Next time the taggers got sprayed and they wound up sueing the business owner.

Jury awarded them money.

Business owner filled the tank with cow urine.

In Arizona, the owner would have shot the F'ers and got off scott free.
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Latimeria

Quote from: KogaHead on December 29, 2021, 12:12:32 PM
Years ago a LA business owner was tired of gang bangers tagging his building.

He built a large tank on his roof with an elaborate system to spray liquid on the taggers.

Next time the taggers got sprayed and they wound up sueing the business owner.

Jury awarded them money.

Business owner filled the tank with cow urine.

Sounds like urban legend to me.  I did a search to find some information on this and found nothing.  The owner would just have to detach the tank or dump out the cow urine and not say he did it to not get in any legal trouble.  They wouldn't send out the detectives for something like that to confirm.  lol
My biggest question is how the hell he got that amount of cow urine in a tank and where that would be available!  I worked in enough livestock places to know the dynamics needed to collect that would be insane. lol

In any case, I like how you're thinking Chris!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Latimeria

You can't catch them from your computer chair.