News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Mission Bay Session (12/30)

Started by Latimeria, December 30, 2021, 02:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Met up with Roger and Dave this morning to exchange some gifts and to wet some lines.  Ripping Tide... stained cold water... and windy as hell.
Dave lost his underspin on the first cast when a swimmer's marker Buoy came out of nowhere and inhaled his bait and taking it for some swimmer to later find.

Roger found the sweet spot and got 3 or 4 in short order with some nicer ones in the mix.

I managed 1 and had some tail biters, but we only fished for less than an hour before Dave and roger resumed their Back Gammon tournaments.

Getting the most out my 2021 license before it's time to buy a new one....
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

vdisney

I'm jealous, wish we had a bay up this way...........
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Tim524

It looks cold, you got your money's worth 8) Now are the 2022 licenses going to be 12 months from purchase date ?

Latimeria

Quote from: Tim524 on December 31, 2021, 06:04:11 AM
It looks cold, you got your money's worth 8) Now are the 2022 licenses going to be 12 months from purchase date ?
I went trout fishing with Squatch today. Needed one last trip of 2021
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

jrodda

Certainly has been nippy the last few days. Starting to itch for trying the spotties this winter while everything else is gone or closed.