News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Tired of the Clutter

Started by Tim524, January 20, 2022, 08:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim524

Well it was time for change and time to get rid of the Clutter  :-[ It's been bugging me for a long while and since the tool boxes needed to be rearranged, it was time to get busy  ::) First on the list was to 86 this small work bench from the corner to make room for the boxes, it's nothing but a catch-all

I think this is much better :)

The work bench got some cleaning as well, hard to tell but it is much better ;)

Now to work on this Cluster F@ck :o :o

I see a rod holder coming soon, any suggestions ?

Latimeria

Hahahahaha, sorry Tim!  I read this and was super impressed with your time well spent!  Sorry I forgot to respond.  ;D 8)

May I add, that is quite impressive.  I wonder how long before things turn back to "normal"? 
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Latimeria

And you're right... Those poor rods are neglected when everything else has a nice home!

Tim524

Rafters are too tall to store them up there ( 14' ) so its time to get creative before they get broken :-[ :-[

Tim524

And I just found this ..........Has anyone tried this out yet, looks like it will work 8)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09K21NPK9?smid=A1M5677DEEH6HI&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp&th=1&psc=1

Dark_Knight_9C1

I have a rod holder which is hung from the ceiling. The limiting factor for how many rods you can fit on any rod holder is the reels. This one has the reel end of the rod alternating ends.

-Keith

Latimeria

Quote from: Tim524 on January 25, 2022, 02:34:01 PM
And I just found this ..........Has anyone tried this out yet, looks like it will work 8)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09K21NPK9?smid=A1M5677DEEH6HI&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp&th=1&psc=1

Looks perfect for your garage and set up.

Tim524

It is a success, arrived today and holds 48 rods, progress on the shop was made 8)

Latimeria

Excellent!  I feel much better now that the rods are organized and I bet you can sleep well at night again.  lol

jrodda

Satisfying organization. I got one of those wood racks that's supposed to hold 24 but realistically holds about 14-16 rods. I prefer it over hanging rods though.