News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Inflatable test run

Started by Chris, February 06, 2022, 10:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Got my tohatsu 9.8 working (long story) and took the Saturn out for a test run. We were over 3 miles off shore in a matter of no time looking for dolphins and whales. Decided to let her rip and do some maneuver tests on the way in. Pretty happy with it.

Video in link

https://youtu.be/4BIKOiydNzc
Keep it tight

Latimeria

That's pretty bad ass Chris! I'm super happy for you to get the boat out on the water again! Looking forward to seeing what it can handle this season.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Chris

Quote from: Latimeria on February 07, 2022, 05:29:27 AM
That's pretty bad ass Chris! I'm super happy for you to get the boat out on the water again! Looking forward to seeing what it can handle this season.

I'm super excited. I missed a lot of good opportunities last year due to the motor being in a shop. I'm taking my son out today to load up on Mack's and troll around the big schools of bait
Keep it tight

Latimeria

Quote from: Chris on February 12, 2022, 11:02:08 AM
I'm taking my son out today to load up on Mack's and troll around the big schools of bait
I haven't seen schooling macks in over a month! Are they up north SD? Well good luck boss! I hope you and your boy get 'em!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Chris

They're here just out of oside. 2-3 miles out and thick. Lots of dolphins and whales up here too. No light boats yet, squid seems to be hanging at the islands right now.
Keep it tight

Tim524

Motor issues suck, glad all is up and running smoothly 8)