News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

I can't stop !!!

Started by Tim524, February 09, 2022, 11:45:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim524

Browsing Market Place on FB I saw some reels that looked pretty good so I checked them out this morning in person  ;) The older gentleman was a fisherman and was moving to Tennessee so he was purging his gear. I came home with these reels and a rod that I couldn't pass up......I think I have a problem  :o :-[ :-[ :-[ The reels are very clean and have little use, the man bought them new and cleaned and maintained them nicely 8) Let me know what you think, thanks  :)

Sabre rod, 6' 8''  was re wrapped, I paid 30 bucks for it

Penn 155  used once by his grandson  10 bucks

Daiwa Sealine 30   20 bucks

Daiwa Sealine 50   30 bucks

Here is the sale pic, I only got the 3 reels, he gave me the maps and a box

Thanks for any input :)

Latimeria

Holy hell!  What a great deal he gave you!  I'm super stoked for you Tim
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Tim524

Thanks, I was afraid the stuff would be gone before I could get there so I told him I was on the way first thing this morning 8)

skrilla

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

jrodda

Sweet deals on Sealines, and none of those reels will die in this lifetime.

Tim524

I see they cast well for the surf so they should make good boat reels as well, I think my arsenal is almost complete....... I know, it's never complete😳😁😁, thanks for the feedback😎

Latimeria

Quote from: Tim524 on February 09, 2022, 06:06:06 PM
I think my arsenal is almost complete.......

Ha! LoL, it's just the beginning!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

jrodda

Wait til you feel the need for 2 speeds...

vdisney

Quote from: jrodda on February 09, 2022, 07:17:36 PM
Wait til you feel the need for 2 speeds...

That was my thought, good score Tim
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Pinoyfisher

What's always been my weakness when it comes to fishing gear has been jigsticks. I have more than I need and some blanks I'll probably never get around to having wrapped.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

KogaHead

Fishing tackle is our CRACK!!!
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)