News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

All cleaned out

Started by Tim524, March 02, 2022, 02:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim524

Had to go in for a Colonoscopy  :o Supposed to do it at 50 and I kept putting it off so I figured 55 was time to get it done. Tuesday was c*cktail time with the Turbo-Lax, that is some serious stuff ;D

Today was Camera Day and the Doc. removed 2 tiny polyps so I get to do it all again in 5 years . Glad it's over, I was hungry on the way home, a Carne Asada burrito never tasted so good ;D

Stay on top of your health, most illnesses can be prevented if you get checked on a regular schedule  8)

Glad I didn't find the Doctor's pants next to mine when I woke up  ;D ;D ;D

Sharkinthedark II

Or both hands on your shoulders  ;D

Latimeria

Good for you Tim.  I did mine last year. 3 young hot nurses in the room as the doctor was ready to knock me out.  I felt shame..... LOL
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

KogaHead

Done it three times.

Had to squeeze cheeks numerous times to make it to the porcelain throne.

Last time the last words the Doc said before I conked out were "Wow, you cleaned out real good."

Woke up farting like a Howitzer.

Took amazing dumps for the next three days.

Burrito is a solid after "clean out" meal choice.

Were the bruises that looked like his hands on your hips!!! :o
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Tim524

Ha ha, I was hesitant about sharing, figured I would get roasted pretty good by you guys ;D ;D Glad I had good company with this procedure, getting old sucks but living to laugh about it is great too  :) 8)

vdisney

Quote from: Tim524 on March 02, 2022, 07:06:38 PMgetting old sucks but living

Oh to be 55 years young again   ;D
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

jrodda

My doc said I need to come more often, I told him if I was gonna do that he needed to come less!

sasquatch

When I went, I asked the doctor where to put my pants. He said, "Over there with mine"

KogaHead

this thread is very entertaining
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

jrodda

Quote from: Tim524 on March 02, 2022, 07:06:38 PM
Ha ha, I was hesitant about sharing, figured I would get roasted pretty good by you guys ;D ;D Glad I had good company with this procedure, getting old sucks but living to laugh about it is great too  :) 8)

Getting old sucks??? I repeatedly request the procedure from my doc and he just keeps saying "but I'm your dentist!"

Pinoyfisher

I should be scheduling mine pretty soon...
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)