News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Tuesday Night Sharking Report (3/8)

Started by Latimeria, March 09, 2022, 07:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Beautiful conditions.  No Salad.... Small Surf... Not even a rod bump.

Nasty ass smell coming from up the beach and took a hike to check it out.  Just like Toucan Sam, I followed my nose...

f@cking wind blowing down the beach made it almost impossible to get away from the stench.

Otherwise it was a gorgeous evening.

The sand crabs were everywhere and the big thumb sized ones!

So, this was a NON-Shark Report, but more of a Conditions Report
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Chris

There's a dead elephant seal washed up on the beach. That one looks much smaller. Interesting how many wash up. It's like we don't see any dead ones for awhile then all of a sudden there's several
Keep it tight

Tim524

Fire up the smoker, seal jerky, looks like it's 1/2 way done already  ;D

KogaHead

Quote from: Tim524 on March 09, 2022, 09:55:41 AM
Fire up the smoker, seal jerky, looks like it's 1/2 way done already  ;D

To funny!!!
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

vdisney

Trying to wrap my head around the 2022 Shark List, 2 total for the year.  WTH is going on?
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

jrodda

Did you get a feel for your new mag reel?

Latimeria

Quote from: jrodda on March 10, 2022, 02:06:32 PM
Did you get a feel for your new mag reel?

Not yet...  I'll probably bring it down for the Bat Fight to get some practice in.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.