News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

SD surf 03-16-15

Started by Pinoyfisher, March 16, 2015, 11:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

Tried a beach I haven't fished since the late 90's. Bait was mackerel. 3-way rig. Outgoing tide. Beautiful night. 3 leos up to 44".

Arrived at the beach with a cell phone and couldn't find it when I wanted to take a pic. CRAP! Night ruined. 2 hours later, headed back to the car. Walked past the driver's side and accidentally kicked something on the ground... found my phone.  ;D Must've fell out of my pocket.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Chris

cool story bro... woulda been better with at least one pic....  :P
Keep it tight

raychavez91

Nice night man, I gave it a shot and ended up with several pounds of eel grass for my efforts :o

sasquatch

Been a good week for phones. 3 leos aint bad either.

j.rasta

Nice work Mike! Finding the phone after must have been a relief B)

Latimeria

Did better than I did last night and very lucky finding your phone after it fell out!

Nice night Mike!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

This is Shark Week for Team San Diego, nice work 8)

Pinoyfisher

It's a pretty sweet feeling finding something you thought you just lost!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

SevengillTheVC

Nice, you guys are slaying it. My phone was lost at 5th street in Oxnard one day, realized it was gone when I got home. Drove back there at night and used my buddies phone to keep calling it, a mile down the beach I saw the glow, right at the edge of the incoming tide. The beach doesn't seem to like to eat phones, but everything else.

WheresMyBeer

Jaws

Glad it panned out for you Mike!
It's all Tom and Don's fault! They "hooked" me on mud marlins and sharks!

SNBF VI  Winner

vdisney

3 leos and a recovered cell phone.....................can't ask for more than that  :D
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect