News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Orthopedic Check Up

Started by Latimeria, March 29, 2022, 05:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

So I went in to get my knee checked and it has improved a bit, but still has a little way to go.  I had a real pain in my foot for a while like my socks were always bunched up in my shoe, so they decided to take some X-Rays.

Talking to the Doctor and she asked "When did you break your foot?"...to which I replied "I broke my foot?!?!?" followed by "I never broke a bone ever!"  Followed by her saying "Nope, apparently you did..."

No idea when I broke it, but she said it was healed over and a significant break that I would have definitely known.  That didn't jog my memory a bit and I asked her "Do you have the right X-Ray?".  She just gave me a stare.

Well, I'm getting an MRI here soon to see what damaged that has caused...
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

That's crazy :o Hope it doesn't cause anything major. I just had 15 X-Rays on Friday ??? This 50's club is not what I expected ;D The Doctor should realize that fishing is the best physical therapy for your ailments  ;D

KogaHead

That is f'ed up.

When I told you to stick it up your a$$ I did not mean literally.

You are one tough old MoFo if you did not notice or completely $hitfaced for two months.

Doctor will say not more riding in boats and getting pounded, suggest you donate your boat to Squatch.
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

BenCantrell

Quote from: KogaHead on March 29, 2022, 06:00:11 PM
Doctor will say ... more ... getting pounded.

Take care of yourself Tom! Heal up and get back out there when you can.

Latimeria

Quote from: BenCantrell on March 30, 2022, 07:46:11 AM
Quote from: KogaHead on March 29, 2022, 06:00:11 PM
Doctor will say ... more ... getting pounded.

Take care of yourself Tom! Heal up and get back out there when you can.
I'm not stopping. I don't think I'll need surgery, so I'm good!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.