News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Sabiki

Started by Tim524, April 07, 2022, 06:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim524

Found myself at Turner's again today :o Needed some line put on another reel and was looking for a cheap rod to use for a Sabiki setup only, but I know how those things tangle and I really didn't want that many hooks flopping around on the boat with brand new seats so I opted for the safest route :) Found this and figured it would get me multiple uses out of a Sabiki instead of throwing it away out of frustration after a tangled mess.

Latimeria

I got one and best investment ever.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

skrilla

Ditto great investment. Though I sold my 7ft for an 8ft because I couldn't wind the entire sabiki inside for storage with the 7ft one. I was cutting the sabiki in half to fit and get twice the use but somewhere down the line I got lazy.  ;D