News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Atlantic City Meets Mission Bay (4/13)

Started by Latimeria, April 14, 2022, 06:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

My buddy Eric, Suzanne, Hollie, Roger and Dave met up for a little bonfire and soaking session looking for a bat ray.  Just like it's been for me all year long.... It was rather quiet.  Good thing the company was fun to be around.

I got the only fish of the night...

Roger farmed a few clicker runs, but otherwise it was basically crickets.

Gratuitous nature shots.

Thank goodness I brought a lot of wood, because it was a chilly evening!

Good times even with the lack of fish.  We had great tides as well as fresh sardine, mackerel, squid, clam.... and not a single bat ray showed up...
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

The Bats are very elusive these past few years ::)  It must be chilly, Roger is wearing a shirt ;D Hope your friends enjoyed San Diego, looks like fun 8)

spideyjg

When they did the big dredge, the bats decreased.

KogaHead

Apparently Squatch is the fish attractant.

No Squatch, no fish.

Your lucky charm needs to be there.
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

jrodda

Wow you really brought some bait! Too bad on the skunk but looks fun.

KogaHead

2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Latimeria

Quote from: KogaHead on April 22, 2022, 03:32:14 PM
Sheepsquatch would have caught a dozen.

:D ;D :o 8) ::)

He had some important stuff to take care of, but otherwise might have caught something different to show the AC Crew.  ;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.