News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Cleaning out the Garage - Terminal tackle

Started by xjchad, April 25, 2022, 03:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xjchad

Hey guys, I check in a lot to see how ya'll are doing.  Sorry to hear the surf fishing isn't better right now, hopefully it picks up soon!  Anyway, I was cleaning out the garage and found all this terminal gear that I won't be need up here in North Idaho. 

Make me an offer, or trade for freshwater gear/tackle or hunting/shooting gear or parts.

Let me know if your interested.

Chad

Latimeria

Wow!  Quite incredible Chad!  PM me kind of what your looking for. 

(Since I just bought the new boat motor, I'm a little strapped, but that's quite the artillery!)
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

xjchad

Hi Tom,
I don't have very specific ideas, open to offers.  Freshwater trout, bass, pike, gear and tackle or hunting and shooting gear or parts.  Open to see what might be offered...  :)

xjchad

xjchad

Anyone interested in all this?  I can't use it here in Idaho  :-[
$60 + shipping?

Latimeria

Quote from: xjchad on May 10, 2022, 10:45:42 AM
Anyone interested in all this?  I can't use it here in Idaho  :-[
$60 + shipping?

I'll bite. Just let me know your PayPal again and I'll send you the money. 🍻
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

xjchad