News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Coming to San Marcos, CA

Started by KogaHead, May 23, 2022, 05:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KogaHead

Daughter getting married 7/24.

Playing golf 7/21 in Valley Center at Native Oaks.

Trying to figure out what else to do in San Marcos area.

Any ideas?
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Tim524

I live in Valley Center, no shanking golf balls, my wife's Escalade doesn't need a new windshield .......yet  ;D ;D San Marcos is pretty spread out and has some good Restaurants, Fish House Vera Cruz is popular ;)

sasquatch

Rip Current and Dos Desperados breweries are good. Some good food trucks show up. Birria el mendez is usually thursday at dos desperados. Good sh!t.

sasquatch

Or cruise over to Vista and hit Bear Roots brewing. My local spot.

KogaHead

Quote from: Tim524 on May 23, 2022, 09:08:55 PM
I live in Valley Center, no shanking golf balls, my wife's Escalade doesn't need a new windshield .......yet  ;D ;D San Marcos is pretty spread out and has some good Restaurants, Fish House Vera Cruz is popular ;)

No worries I do not have my name on my golf balls. I will make sure to slice a few.
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Latimeria

Quote from: KogaHead on May 23, 2022, 05:36:00 PM
Trying to figure out what else to do in San Marcos area.

Any ideas?

I heard the best place to have bubbles with a burger in San Marcos was Soapy Joe's Car Wash after hitting up the IHOP.  It's right up your alley.   hehehe
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

KogaHead

I know where you live.

I am going to do a drive by and toss a few gophers over the fence.
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)