News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

What a morning!!!

Started by vdisney, June 10, 2022, 02:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdisney

I normally don't share pier reports with my father twice in a week, but today was one for the books.  We caught somewhere around 20 calicos, with the smallest being around 13".  At least 6 or 7 of them where over 18".  I didn't take time to measure the largest, but I'm positive it went close to 24".  I couldn't believe my eyes, and we lost as many as we caught.  It was one of those days that 'dreams are made of'.  All fish safely released.........

Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Farmer_Joey

That's awesome, haven't had a day like that in a while
Farmer's only

sasquatch

Beats mackerel thats for sure.

Tim524

That's a great day, awesome   8) 8)

KogaHead

Those are the days that keep you coming back!!!
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Latimeria

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Mr Bones

Great to see you still making memories with your pops Verne. You both are very lucky to still have each other  8)
One Day at a Time