News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

C-Bad Surf

Started by Tim524, July 05, 2022, 04:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim524

Got a call from my Brother in Law to meet up in C-Bad for a surf fishing session, why not I said ;) As usual, Myles loads up and gets the first Corbina on a sand crab 8) Max an I wore the stripe :-[ while my niece got a YFC, Corbina and a key chain Leo 8) 8) 8)

Sand crabs were plentiful today, great day to be on the sand and water was nice and warm too 8)

No crowd today, just a few people here and there, perfect :)

vdisney

Fishing with family ❤️
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

No Crowds, Lots of San Crabs, a few fish and lots of family fun.....  Did you bring the smoker and a keg?  That would have made for a perfect beach day.   8)

Nice Tim!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.