News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

I Almost Saw A Grown Man Faint

Started by Latimeria, August 01, 2022, 05:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

I was walking into work this morning and saw a tarantula cruising around.  I went inside to grab a cup to put him in and as I was walking out, a security guard jumped in front of me and said "Don't go out there, there's a deadly......  {as I bent down and picked up the tarantula... his voice switched to a loud yell}  Awwww Hell No!!!  You didn't  just pick up that big ass spider!"  As I showed him it, I saw his knees buckle and he literally ran in the opposite direction.  Not much of a security guard if you ask me....

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Did he look like me?

Just askin.

No reason.

jrodda

Not gonna run but ain't picking it up either...super cool find though.

vdisney

Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)