News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Cyclops Complete

Started by Tim524, August 10, 2022, 02:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim524

Well, The Cyclops is completed for now and ready to fish :) Had the trolling motor (36 volt) installed along with 3 batteries and an on board charger. I went with the Garmin VHF radio and had an antenna installed as well. All the warranty work that was on my list got taken care of while she was in the shop along with the first 20 hour service 8) Hopefully the throwing money theme dies down and catching fish theme picks up from here on out ::) I took a few pics, I like to take pics ;D  ;D Here is The Cyclops resting in the shade here at home, waiting to get wet :) I know she needs a bath again, I noticed while taking the pics but it has been at the shop for almost a month :o

Quick release plate for easy removal

I left some real estate open for future use

Folding antenna and the puck for the trolling motor .....  Looks at that dust :o :o :o

The batteries and charger  ( I know, the wire is next to the bolt, it will be moved )

Trial run with the trolling motor in a few days, hope the weather cooperates :) Oh yeah, a support arm for the trolling motor shaft is on order  ;)

vdisney

Looks better every time you post pictures, really looking forward to some fishing reports
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

The Dorado are everywhere right now! The Cyclops looks raring to go on a paddy hopping trip!

Your going to love the trolling motor and it looks great!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

KogaHead

2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

vdisney

Quote from: Latimeria on August 11, 2022, 05:55:52 AM
The Dorado are everywhere right now!

That's all it would take for me to hook it up to my truck   ;)
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect