News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Windy

Started by Tim524, September 09, 2022, 07:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim524

Thought I would try to keep the boat dust free since I live on a dirt road and am surrounded by dirt so we put the cover on and hoped it would survive the 50+ MPH winds, it held up like a champ

I see Tom didn't have as much luck in the wind, I hate wind !!! Hope everyone made it thru safe and sound.

jrodda

Did the other boat fare okay without a cover?

I hopped over to the 9 on Thursday morning, knew the wind would come up in the afternoon and wind trails on the water started by 10am, made a B line for home....wind stinks but it's fun to pretend I'm on vacation to Florida with the weather this weekend.

sasquatch

Quote from: jrodda on September 10, 2022, 12:32:00 PM
Did the other boat fare okay without a cover?

I hopped over to the 9 on Thursday morning, knew the wind would come up in the afternoon and wind trails on the water started by 10am, made a B line for home....wind stinks but it's fun to pretend I'm on vacation to Florida with the weather this weekend.

Yep, pretending I'm in Cabo myself.

Latimeria

Quote from: sasquatch on September 10, 2022, 12:37:26 PM

Yep, but you're version is probably sitting at the bar having a c*cktail. Hahaha
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Quote from: Latimeria on September 10, 2022, 12:52:42 PM
Quote from: sasquatch on September 10, 2022, 12:37:26 PM

Yep, but you're version is probably sitting at the bar having a c*cktail. Hahaha

You're not wrong.

vdisney

Is the smaller boat the Ass Rack, or is it another one?
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Tim524

Yep, The Ass Rack is still kicking, I was going to sell it but I might just keep it for Lake Hodges bass fishing ;)