News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Contest Poll

Started by Latimeria, September 23, 2022, 06:32:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, who is your choice for the rod contest?

Donovan Mako
Donovan Mahi
Chris Bluefin
Myles Trout
Sasquatch Guitarfish

Latimeria

Just to make it official, place your vote on the winner.  I took away some of the possibilities for a few reasons like:  Supplied the rods for contests, Too far to ship,  No need for another rod, Whitefish will never win unless it's a 10 pounder...etc....

Here is the "Best of the Rest" to choose from.

Donavon - First Mako!

Donavon - Pool Toy Dorado!

Chris - Pool Toy Bluefin

Myles with a nice Owens Trout and Vermillion

Sasquatch playing Guitar Hero

Farmer Joey

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Looks like I went against the tide and picked the mahi over the mako. Still voting for Donovan.

Tim524

All good contenders but the Mako caught by Donovan is still impressive  8)

Latimeria

It's unanimous!  Donovan for the win!  Chris, reach out to me and we'll figure out how to get him the rod.  I also want to get a picture if possible.   8) 8) 8)

Latimeria

My apologies, but I forgot to add Farmer Joey to the list, but I think Donovan was going to be a landslide from the get-go.

Latimeria

Controversy... Donavan vs Donovan, it's a TIE!  Donovan mahi gets the top half of the rod and Donovan Mako gets the bottom half! 

Congrats Donovan!

vdisney

Quote from: sasquatch on September 23, 2022, 12:02:08 PM
Looks like I went against the tide and picked the mahi over the mako. Still voting for Donovan.

Me too Steve, great minds think alike.  Congrats Donovan
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

Need votes!  Pick a winner!