News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

NutSackMerica

Started by KogaHead, October 10, 2022, 08:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smack Talk King

BallSackMeria
1 (50%)
KogaErectileDisfunction
1 (50%)
Some other Idiot on this site
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: October 25, 2022, 10:50:43 AM

KogaHead

Propelled by a NEVER to be repeated 120 point week, the squid of San Diego is a measly three points ahead of me.

He has squirt his load of ink and will now start the slow descent to the bottom of the ocean to be eaten by a crab.

Enjoy this brief lead you large eyed, short tentacled, inkless dead bait.
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Latimeria

Quote from: KogaHead on October 10, 2022, 08:44:22 PM
Propelled by a NEVER to be repeated 120 point week, the squid of San Diego is a measly three points ahead of me.

He has squirt his load of ink and will now start the slow descent to the bottom of the ocean to be eaten by a crab.

Enjoy this brief lead you large eyed, short tentacled, inkless dead bait.

<Insert a picture of me with a sh!t eating grin from ear to ear knowing I went from 56th to 19th place in 2 weeks and passed you by>

Now you can wipe my squid ink off your face as it was another satisfying week.   ;D ;D ;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.