News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Football Week 6

Started by KogaHead, October 12, 2022, 05:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KogaHead

Tom - my picks are in and since you are the administrator, you can now look at mine and finalize yours.

Seems we are always within a few confidence points and only off a winner our two.

Or we are both a couple of unlucky idiots ;D
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Latimeria

Quote from: KogaHead on October 12, 2022, 05:48:27 PM
Tom - my picks are in and since you are the administrator, you can now look at mine and finalize yours.

Seems we are always within a few confidence points and only off a winner our two.

Or we are both a couple of unlucky idiots ;D

Yeah, Yahoo doesn't allow the commish powers to do anything except maybe change picks if the other guy clicks the box that they can allow it.  (That and ban or delete teams if necessary).
Otherwise, I get to see the same stuff you do and don't know what people selected until 5 minutes before each game.

This week is another dumpster fire in the making from what I can tell.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

KogaHead

JFWY.

Yep 60 points might win it.
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

KogaHead

Tom . . . so lame . . . again.

You should have wrote "KogaHead you loud mouth, beedy eyed, pinhead fool. You SUCK!!! How is it looking up at my crack because that is all you are gonna see for the rest of the year. Stick to picking your nose, your are moderately successfully at that and do not pull out your two marbles for a brain by accident."

Tom please work harder and get the smack talk right. It is pitiful when I have to smack talk myself!!!!!!!

Some observations:

SF cannot play when they have jet lag.

GB sucks Rodgers cannot elevate the play of those around him, but can complain he has no talent. Aaron call Peyton Manning and ask for advice, he knows how to make players better. They went 15-1 and the next year 1-15 without Peyton. Peyton knows, you blow you whining little bitch!!!

TB - see above only difference is Brady does not whine like AR does. Brady has class.

LAR SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS, Stafford leads league in interceptions for second straight year. Last year was a one and done, back to mediocrity.

AZ Kyler Murray is a hot mess, reminds me of Ryan Leaf or Todd Marinovich. You suck Kyler, should have gone into MLB.

Buffalo "THE BEST"

Dallas Cooper you suck, DAK you suck, Jerry Jones you suck, McCarthy you suck. All of you please jump off a cliff.

The Giants are for real, as ugly as it looks

Tom, buy your Jets playoff tickets today, you can stay at my house for the Super Bowl. Oh wait, you will have to get past the Bills and Chiefs. Go ahead and buy them, you can gift the tickets to me.

Ravens so much for Lamar they are on a slow slide to hell!!!

Parity is arriving, it is like going to Denny's every night for dinner, it will fill you up and that is about it. Not good, not bad, just is.
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

jrodda

Quote from: KogaHead on October 17, 2022, 05:53:23 PM

GB sucks Rodgers cannot elevate the play of those around him, but can complain he has no talent. Aaron call Peyton Manning and ask for advice, he knows how to make players better. They went 15-1 and the next year 1-15 without Peyton. Peyton knows, you blow you whining little bitch!!!

TB - see above only difference is Brady does not whine like AR does. Brady has class.

Yeah AR learn a thing or two from Brady, like how to throw a tablet properly, or "forget" to shake hands after big game losses, or how to turn down a $300mil color commentator contract to lead a team a perfect .500 record!

Kyler mysteriously turns into vanilla pudding every time a hot new Call of Duty video game update comes out. One came out a couple weeks ago so they should put him on IR til Week 10.

Week 7 looks like one big chip shot. Don't let me gain ground on ye.

Latimeria

Quote from: jrodda on October 17, 2022, 07:39:21 PM
Quote from: KogaHead on October 17, 2022, 05:53:23 PM

Yeah AR learn a thing or two from Brady, like how to throw a tablet properly, or "forget" to shake hands after big game losses, or how to turn down a $300mil color commentator contract to lead a team a perfect .500 record!

Kyler mysteriously turns into vanilla pudding every time a hot new Call of Duty video game update comes out. One came out a couple weeks ago so they should put him on IR til Week 10.

Week 7 looks like one big chip shot. Don't let me gain ground on ye.

hahahahahaha
You can't catch them from your computer chair.