News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Ready For The Road

Started by Tim524, October 25, 2022, 07:15:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim524

The 5th Wheel is due for new shoes so instead of trying to take it to the Tire Shop (36' eats up a parking lot), I jacked her up and took off the rims and tires myself. My other utility trailer was way overdue for tires too so I made a day of it. Since I only have so many jacks and blocks I decided to make two trips to town for the tires as I had to be down there again anyway. At least now I feel at ease knowing the tires are new and road worthy, nothing worse than having a blowout on your RV 1/2 way to the destination :) :)

Camping/Desert Season is here  8)

Latimeria

Those tires look new in the last picture!  Are they the old tires or new ones?
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

Old and new. Got 6 new ones for the 5th Wheel and put the old ones from it on the small utility trailer ;)