News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Almost Complete

Started by Tim524, November 16, 2022, 06:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim524

Getting closer to finalizing the Mezzanine, got the stairs built. I had some angle iron so I cut and made brackets for the treads which I used from another project, then had to make another Home Depot run to get more wood ;D

They turned out pretty solid 8)

Got the OSB and 2x4's, ready to lay the floor and build a Pony Wall

Time to start organizing my fishing gear. The long rods will lay up top when I am finished

Started to organize the chaos in the Shop below ::)

The only thing left to do is build a railing around the stairway and hang up all my road signs and she will be complete 8) Hopefully my wife Janie doesn't think this is ''her extra closet space'' :o ;D

vdisney

Looks really good Tim, I'm impressed
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

xjchad

Nice Tim!  More room for more toys!

Latimeria

I'm so jealous right now.....
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

jrodda