News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Trout Trying (12/6)

Started by Latimeria, December 06, 2022, 07:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Man, I spent 3.5 hours at the puddles after work trying to find any leftover trout. 

I hit multiple spots for almost nothing.  When I say almost, I mean I got a few bites at my second spot and hooked it.  When i say i hooked it, I reeled in the smallest Bluegill I may have ever caught out here in California.

The picture thing didn't work out, but it sunk a dorsal in my finger that made him feel 5x as big as he was.

That was it.  I casted Joe's flies, Tubes, pinched inflated crawlers and powerbait for one tiny sunny.

Oh well, we're sharking tomorrow, so hopefully it's better than what I could find today.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

vdisney

Bummer about the finger, good luck tomorrow night
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

jrodda

All your trout hugging finally got me out to look at a local city pond that was recently stocked. I'm looking at it as I type and it's exactly 0" of visibility, green as hell from the geese.

Feel that dorsal prick, just stuck a paisan spine under my fingernail while filleting...