News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Day After Re-Opener (1/15)

Started by Latimeria, January 15, 2023, 03:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Trout everywhere, but getting them to bite wasn't easy... That and trying to keep them away from ravenous Cormorants.

Trout Rats were also a pest so we switched up to Cats.

Not satisfied, so I might try again tonight and/or tomorrow.  If it wasn't for the shear convenience, I'd continue to say I hate these lakes.

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

jrodda

Steve looks younger in that photo. Has he been on a new skin care regimen? Way to make the most of it. I get hating the most convenient spot, I didn't catch a cartilaginous critter from the beach 5 minutes from me like a dozen times and I've all but given up on it.

sasquatch

Quote from: jrodda on January 15, 2023, 04:39:26 PM
Steve looks younger in that photo. Has he been on a new skin care regimen? Way to make the most of it. I get hating the most convenient spot, I didn't catch a cartilaginous critter from the beach 5 minutes from me like a dozen times and I've all but given up on it.

Thanks for that. Honestly I think I've just gained enough weight to puff out the wrinkles, but if it works it works

Trout are stupid.

vdisney

Works for me, wish we had something close 
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Tim524

Glad to see Steve in on the action. The water levels should be up pretty good after these storms 8)

xjchad

Glad you guys caught a few!  Here kitty kitty....