News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

2023 Garden Thread

Started by Latimeria, February 18, 2023, 04:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrodda

Cool idea to be jarring your own salsa in advance like that, but makes a lot of sense.

Tim524

I tilled up my garden late this year and never planted :-[ Life got busy and I really missed not tending to the corn and other veggies !  Your garden did great and your homesteading skills are impressive too  8) 8)

Latimeria

Excuse my Granddaughter's dirtiness, but after fishing and "Make-up time", we went out back to pick carrots.  She was surprised to pull out a short yellow one after pulling about 20 normal orange ones.

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

KogaHead

i hear short yellows equal toms pecker
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

vdisney

Quote from: Latimeria on August 29, 2023, 07:21:51 PM
Excuse my Granddaughter's dirtiness, but after fishing and "Make-up time", we went out back to pick carrots.  She was surprised to pull out a short yellow one after pulling about 20 normal orange ones.

Simply priceless Tom
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Tim524

Your sidekick will eventually have a Green Thumb 8) 8) I never planted this year, but I tilled it up again tonight cause the weeds were filling in after the rain from the storm. Hope to get a jump on it come Spring ;)