News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

A Delicacy Arrived in the Mail

Started by Latimeria, February 18, 2023, 04:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

I'll just put a picture up as I want to see if anyone knows what this awesome tasting breakfast meat is.  It is REALLY not good for your health and you'd probably blow up to 400 pounds in a month, but this with cheese and a fried egg (or without) on a poppyseed Kaiser roll and ooomph.... 

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

Reminds me of bologna. Fried bologna and egg sandwiches are delicious!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Tim524

Yeah, looks like Bologna......or did you get a special care package from The Cheese Lady  :o ;D ;D

jrodda

Opening a delicatessen any time soon? How much for a sandwich?

Angry

PORK ROLL!  My wife's from Philly so that's a common treat here at my house.  There is a store local that sells it....ssshhhhhh!  Don't tell !

Latimeria

Quote from: Angry on February 19, 2023, 09:51:42 PM
PORK ROLL!  My wife's from Philly so that's a common treat here at my house.  There is a store local that sells it....ssshhhhhh!  Don't tell !

There are a few stores that sell it out here, but I rarely want to drive into the city to get it.  lol

It's so good though.   ;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.