News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Day At The Docks 2023

Started by Latimeria, March 08, 2023, 08:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

skrilla

KogaHead

Another way to suck money out of your wallet.

13 food booths for 15,000 people!
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Latimeria

Quote from: KogaHead on March 08, 2023, 12:57:15 PM

Yep, and bump into some old friends.

KogaHead

Quote from: Latimeria on March 09, 2023, 06:00:05 AM
Quote from: KogaHead on March 08, 2023, 12:57:15 PM

Yep, and bump into some old friends.

Friends, you?
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Chris

Jimmys retirement is the night before.... It might be hard getting to the docks
Keep it tight

Latimeria

Quote from: Chris on March 09, 2023, 04:15:12 PM
Jimmys retirement is the night before.... It might be hard getting to the docks

I don't blame you.  Have fun and tell Jimmy I said congrats on the retirement!

skrilla

Great running into you Tom. Glad I was able to help you find what you weren't looking for.   ;D 

Latimeria

Quote from: skrilla on March 19, 2023, 02:44:04 PM
Great running into you Tom. Glad I was able to help you find what you weren't looking for.   ;D

Great bumping into you also Len, and thanks for the heads up about the big Tupperware!  I'm going to put a post up later this afternoon of all the goodies from that treasure chest and the other stuff I bought.

Latimeria

Also, those (4) wahoo bombs I bought for $25, cost $35 each unrigged ($140 total) and they were in perfect condition.  The two that were in the "Big" tupperware with all the lead are $26 a pop which costs $10 more than what I paid (What a crazy deal those were).  I plan on using them for trolling in rougher conditions or to troll a little deeper than surface stuff like a cedar plug would.

skrilla

Quote from: Latimeria on March 20, 2023, 09:16:45 AM

Also, those (4) wahoo bombs I bought for $25, cost $35 each unrigged ($140 total) and they were in perfect condition.  The two that were in the "Big" tupperware with all the lead are $26 a pop which costs $10 more than what I paid (What a crazy deal those were).  I plan on using them for trolling in rougher conditions or to troll a little deeper than surface stuff like a cedar plug would.

Nice. Did the math on mine. Basically $80 in jigs for $30. Also stopped by AC for some rod building supplies. Their sidewalk sale beat alot of the DATD specials lol.

Latimeria

I should have taken more pics, but I was too busy checking out gear and talking with all the reps.

I loved this little skiff!  It was only like 12-14' long!

Capt Bill at the podium.

The happy DatD crowd.