News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

I need an intervention

Started by Tim524, March 14, 2023, 09:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim524

Heard about this real and wanted to check it out but Turner's didn't have one, Amazon was the go to choice. Ordered this morning and it just showed up at 8:30pm, same day delivery :o

Now to pair a rod with it, any suggestions ?

jrodda

Load with 40# braid, put it on an Okuma PCH 8' 20-50, or maybe the Turner's Californian 8' 15-40, that would be a sweet setup.

Latimeria

You still need a second nice 2-speed troller now and you'll be all set for the offshore season!  ;D

Nice reel Tim!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

Quote from: jrodda on March 14, 2023, 09:39:11 PM
Load with 40# braid, put it on an Okuma PCH 8' 20-50, or maybe the Turner's Californian 8' 15-40, that would be a sweet setup.

Yeah, I was looking at the Californian at Turner's, nice rods, something tells me I will have one soon ;)

KogaHead

2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Latimeria

Quote from: KogaHead on March 15, 2023, 08:52:40 AM
Addiction is hard to break!
This Explains why you're still on the tube steaks.  :o ;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

Quote from: Latimeria on March 15, 2023, 08:09:10 PM
Quote from: KogaHead on March 15, 2023, 08:52:40 AM
Addiction is hard to break!
This Explains why you're still on the tube steaks.  :o ;D

Smothered in underwear ;D

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)