News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Fred Hall

Started by Latimeria, March 26, 2015, 07:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Is anyone going to Fred Hall at all this weekend?  I was planning on going... then decided to skip it... now plan on going on Saturday morning.  I want to start pimping Prehistoric Soul to many of the vendors for possibly business opportunities with us.  I would love to secure some give-a-ways also so all of the members have a shot at some cool stuff.  If I go Saturday morning, I'll have to leave by 2:00, so hopefully I see you there.

If you happen to go and get to talking with people, keep P-Soul in mind and if you bring on any leads to advertisers or donors, I'll put together a thank you package for you if they commit any opportunities to us.

8)
You can't catch them from your computer chair.