News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Mud Hole Holding

Started by Tim524, March 18, 2023, 09:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim524

The twins have friends that are twins and they all love to fish their secret spot, a muddy pair of ponds that are full of bass. They fished it a while ago and did pretty good so I was the driver this trip. Good thing for 4wd, my Jeep got us in and thru some steep washed out terrain :o We fished the place for about 3 hours and had fun catching these small guys on purple worms 8)

Pretty cool spot but the rains have muddied the water and destroyed the roads into it, I think after this next storm the Jeep won't even be able to get back there due to the erosion and sink holes :o Hopefully the land owner will fix the access and we can return for more action :)

Ass Rack ll  ;D

We caught about 15 bass and probably lost just as many but it was cool to hang with the kids for a few hours and see them enjoying fishing 8) 8)

vdisney

Nothing better than fishing with kids   :D
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

Fish'in in Chocolate Milk is one thing, but catch'in in it is another!  Nicely done Tim and company!

So is your buddy the "Land Owner" or are you fishing on a friend of a friend's property?
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

Quote from: Latimeria on March 20, 2023, 06:06:46 AM
Fish'in in Chocolate Milk is one thing, but catch'in in it is another!  Nicely done Tim and company!

So is your buddy the "Land Owner" or are you fishing on a friend of a friend's property?

It's one of those ''friend of a friend'' deals. The property is about 100 acres and the owner is 90 years old so somehow my kids friends mom knows the old man's son ::) I asked if it was ok for us to be there if she wasn't there and I asked for a name to drop just in case. I got the feeling the mom was a friend of a friend and now I'm in the mix ??? ???