News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

A Couple of Fools

Started by KogaHead, April 11, 2023, 03:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KogaHead

2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Latimeria

I will get my Imgur back up and running sooner than later....
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Latimeria

The OG chicken man..

Cav loves catching rainbows....

You never know where Cav will show up...

Cav and Bing on a double date...

The Kogahead will be next!   ;D

KogaHead

That is some funny stuff, LMFAO!!!
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

mdcesq

To this day I laugh out loud when I see that pic of Cav and Bing on the motorcycle.  ;D

Latimeria

Quote from: mdcesq on April 14, 2023, 05:08:13 AM

To this day I laugh out loud when I see that pic of Cav and Bing on the motorcycle.  ;D

I've done quite a few photoshops in my life, but that one holds a special place in my heart.  Cav was pretty annoyed at me when he saw it.  LOL

jrodda

Quote from: Latimeria on April 14, 2023, 01:39:20 PM
Quote from: mdcesq on April 14, 2023, 05:08:13 AM

I've done quite a few photoshops in my life, but that one holds a special place in my heart.  Cav was pretty annoyed at me when he saw it.  LOL

Never fails to catch my eye.

Latimeria

Hey Kogahead... The draft is coming up and that means the football season will be here before you know it.  You know what that means also?  Losing to me in the football league once again.   ;D

Signed, the 2022 Fantasy Football Champ!

KogaHead

I had more wins you fool!!!!
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

Latimeria