News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

SNBF-XVI Ribbing and Posting Board

Started by Latimeria, April 14, 2023, 01:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Well, we are less than 18 hours away from the kickoff.  Hopefully everyone who is playing jumps in and everyone monitoring that can't make the event, has a good time watching the festivities!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Latimeria

VC - 35" Bat Ray
LA - 32.5" Bat Ray 
SD - 28.5" Bat Ray
OC - Zero Bat Ray 

Congrats Team VC for the first Saturday Night Bat Fight Victory!  Well deserved and you guys are finally on the board!  Congrats!

Thanks to everyone who participated today.  Fishing for big bats was tough once again, but it looked to be another great event from every county (wonderful pictures that got uploaded).

Cheers to all the contestants that participated today.

Chris

Man, Donovan's leopard had me thinking 40" bat and securing it for us. He's getting good and should have it in the bag next year!

Congrats to VC for the win! And everyone who actually caught a bat, I salute you.
I need to do better scouting next year.
Keep it tight

Latimeria

Quote from: Chris on April 16, 2023, 02:05:10 AM
Man, Donovan's leopard had me thinking 40" bat and securing it for us. He's getting good and should have it in the bag next year!

Congrats to VC for the win! And everyone who actually caught a bat, I salute you.
I need to do better scouting next year.

Yeah, we tried 3 spots in the bay at different times in MB, but should have had 3 groups fishing 3 spots at once.  I thought Jerry would have been fishing the surf up in CB, but I didn't hear anything from him.  Josh had the only qualifying bat in the surf.