News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Birthday in Bishop

Started by Tim524, May 12, 2023, 08:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim524

Just booked our Hotel for next month in Bishop for my Birthday (56 in June) I would like to take Bad Pig and the rig but the campground I like was pretty run down last year compared to years past. We will slum it 3 days in the Hotel and then 4 days at my buddy's house at Lake Crowley. Looking forward to catching more trout and enjoying the beauty of The Sierras  8)

Dark_Knight_9C1

I'll be up in June Lake Loop over Memorial Day weekend. I keep wondering how much snow will be left.
I'll be taking my kayak out on Silver Lake and going for trout and setting crayfish traps.
Looking forward to it.

- Keith

Tim524

Quote from: Dark_Knight_9C1 on May 13, 2023, 12:26:18 PM
I'll be up in June Lake Loop over Memorial Day weekend. I keep wondering how much snow will be left.
I'll be taking my kayak out on Silver Lake and going for trout and setting crayfish traps.
Looking forward to it.

- Keith

I heard there is still tons of snow on the mountains, some has melted but not all of it so it should be beautiful. Good luck up there, hope you have a great trip 8)

Latimeria

Pack your mouse tails!

I definitely need to get my sorry ass up there sometime to fish.  I might have to get some intel from you if I could talk my family into going up.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Tim524

Quote from: Latimeria on May 14, 2023, 03:32:15 PM
Pack your mouse tails!

I definitely need to get my sorry ass up there sometime to fish.  I might have to get some intel from you if I could talk my family into going up.

Mouse Tails for sure, they work great. The beauty of The Sierras is something you really need to experience, it is just a magical place. And there are cool things to see along the way up the 395 8) 8)

jrodda

Been up to the western sierras countless times but never the eastern side. Seems even more magical over there. Look forward to the report.

KogaHead

Mahogany Smoked Meats, not cheap but killer!!!
2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)