News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Started by Pinoyfisher, March 26, 2015, 07:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

That was the water temp off LJ today! Just heard from a buddy that skippers a sport boat. Which one of you on here will get a wahoo this year?!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

sasquatch

Gonna have to start casting marauders.

Eric H

Damn, we've had a consistent temp of 63 here which is still abnormally high this time of year. Last summer we topped out at 70.

Chris

Marlin off the point!
Keep it tight

faster u fool

Steve that was my plan this year to get some funny looking pelagics off the beaches,  but a dumb bat ray got my rod. :'(  hope to get another one soon though before it goes off.
GET OUT AND GET BIT..

faster u fool

ohh and im gonna get a wahoo, and a marlin this year.  maybe two.
GET OUT AND GET BIT..

sasquatch

Quote from: faster u fool on March 27, 2015, 09:08:42 AM
ohh and im gonna get a wahoo, and a marlin this year.  maybe two.

Wish you all the luck in the world on that, Chris.

faster u fool

Thanks Steve.  We ran 4 trips last year looking for them, and only found em one time and couldnt get em to eat..only had two knock downs by the billed kind..   :o
GET OUT AND GET BIT..

Chris

Quote from: faster u fool on March 27, 2015, 09:24:38 AM
Thanks Steve.  We ran 4 trips last year looking for them, and only found em one time and couldnt get em to eat..only had two knock downs by the billed kind..   :o

Santos Cortez vapor ... run one, you'll be happy you did.
Keep it tight

faster u fool

I might have to give one a whirl.
GET OUT AND GET BIT..