News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Joined the club

Started by vdisney, May 21, 2023, 12:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdisney

With the situation with my father, I haven't been shark fishing in a  few years.  Talked Tony into joining me this morning, glad we went.  Armed with intel from someone else, we fished a beach I've never been to before.  Tony got bit three times and I got bit twice, but only one stuck.  We couldn't get him to straighten out for a measurement, so Tony snaked the tape up the fish.  He came up with a tad over 100", and judging by the fight I don't doubt it. 

We weren't set up more than 15 minutes and Tony's rod did the 'bounce'.  This is what came in

Quick measure and pictures then he went back in he went, swan away strong

Incoming tide on mackerel.  Don't know sh!t about moon phases   ;D
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

jrodda

Hell yeah Verne! Back in the game in wicked fashion.

(6% Waxing Crescent today)

Farmer_Joey

Hell yeah Verne, nice fish
Farmer's only

sasquatch

Right on Verne that's a good one.

Tim524

That's Awesome and a workout at the same time, glad you got a nice one 8)

Latimeria

Hell yeah bud!  I'll get that baby up on the list as well as Joey's soon.  I was too pooped to update the list this weekend.

Welcome to the club!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

KogaHead

2024 Prehistoric Soul Football Champion
(Tom & Jeremy Suck!)

xjchad

I'm so stoked for you my friend!  Congratulations Verne, no one deserves that more!!  8) 8)

Dark_Knight_9C1

Awesome Vern! Glad you were able to make it happen.

-Keith

Mr Bones

Congrats Verne. That's a beauty!
One Day at a Time